A world-class and result-laden career in Business Development/Management Consulting and Empowerment through Entrepreneurship Education (E2EE) – for individuals, institutions, nation-states, regional entities and the international community.
- Convener , Igbara-oke Youth Empowerment Summit (2012-date)
- Member, Wisdom Training centre. Volunteer facilitator (2011-date)
- Member, Executive Council GLT Business School (2009-2010)
‘Dayo Adetiloye is the lead consultant of Hundred and Five Academy (100/5 Academy), a social enterprise that has a vision of raising Hundred young millionaire entrepreneurs in five years. 100/5 Academy project includes Igbara-oke Youth Empowerment Summit I-YES (a capacity development initiative that connects the community youth with training, internship and mentorship opportunities) and periodic vocational trainings for youth. Originally trained as a soil scientist at Obafemi Awolowo University, ‘Dayo has Masters in Business Administration (MBA) at Obafemi Awolowo University and management training at Pan African University, Enterprise Development Centre through the YOUWIN Programme.
His consulting experience includes assignments completed for numerous institutions, including SAB Mart Stores International, Life moulding schools. ‘Dayo has authored a book titled: Unleashing Your Entrepreneurial potential, a book that was designed to help students combine academic with productive ventures that will help to develop entrepreneurial skills. ‘Dayo has honoured a lot of speaking engagements for youths and has been awarded different awards. He keeps a personal website and a blog at www.dayoadetiloye.com.
- 2013: Effect of Entrepreneurship Education on Entrepreneurial Intention among students of higher institution. A case study of Obafemi Awolowo University (MBA project work).
- Author, Unleashing Your Entrepreneurial Potential, House of Patilad Publishers, ISBN- 978-978-48748-6-1, June 2011.
|CORPORATE BOARD MEMBERSHIPS|
2013-date MYPEARLS Business and Vocational Services, Nigeria. Advisor
2013-date Life Moulding Schools, Nigeria. Director
2013-date Solid Block Industry, Nigeria. Advisor
2013-date Edu’light Global Resources Academy, Nigeria. Director
2012-date Hundred and Five Academy Ile-Ife, Nigeria
- Lead consultant: Leading the institution capacity development of a social enterprise that uses entrepreneurship education to improve the livelihoods of young people.
2012-date Oak and Tower Ltd Lagos, Nigeria
- Independent Field Marketer: Raised over 150 subscribers for the Leverage Callers Club (LCC) Package
2010-2011 Impetus Tactical Solution Abeokuta, Nigeria
- Management Trainee: Join the team to Organise Training programmes and execute projects
2010-2011 Ministry of Agriculture Abeokuta, Nigeria
- Youth Corper: Programme logistics and monitoring of projects
2009-2010 GLT Business School Ile Ife, Nigeria
- Secretary and Registrar: Monitor the business activities of students in the school.
2008- 2009 Depth Consult Ile Ife, Nigeria
- Executive Trainee: Develop proposals and business plans. Planning and coordination of seminars and workshops.
2012-2013 Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife, Nigeria
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Marketing
2012-2013 Cornerstone Technologies and Business Strategies Abuja, Nigeria
Certificate, Project Management using Ms-Project.
2011-2012 Pan- African University, Enterprise Development Centre Lagos, Nigeria
Certificate, Youth With Innovation Nigeria.
2003-2009 Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife, Nigeria
B.Agric (Hons), Soil Science. Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
2002-2003 Falana Computer Training Institute, Igbara-oke, Nigeria
Diploma, Computer Appreciation: Ms-Office and Corel draw
1996-2002 Oyemekun Grammar School Akure, Nigeria
Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE)
1991-1996 Graceland Nursery and Primary School Igbara-oke, Nigeria
Reading, writing, public speaking, traveling, strategy and spending time online
Knowledge of Peachtree Accounting Software, Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS), Professional skills on Microsoft office, corelDRAW. Average knowledge of Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
|AWARDS AND HONOURS|
- 2013, Most Enterprising Male
Association of Masters of Business Administration Student Award, OAU
- 2009, Most Enterprising Male
Final Year Brethren Award, Evangelical Christian Union, OAU.
- 2008, Most Enterprising Male
Farm Year Award, National Association of Christian Agriculture (NACA) OAU.
2010-2011: Public Relations Officer (PRO), MDGs Community Development Services, NYSC, Abeokuta Zone.
2008-2009: President, Soil Science Society of Nigeria, OAU Student Chapter, Ile Ife, Nigeria.
2007-2008: Board Member, Shekinah Business Venture, Ile Ife, Nigeria.
2006-2007: Transport Secretary, Evangelical Christian Union, OAU, Ile Ife, Nigeria.
|MAJOR SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS/SEMINAR CONDUCTED (PARTIAL LISTING)
- Investment: Panacea To Bankruptcy delivered at MFM, SABO, Ile Ife, Nigeria. 2013
- How to be Gainfully Employed in a Jobless World, Blessed Youth Organisation Ibadan. 2013.
- Business Leadership Academy, Surulere, Lagos 2013.
- Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) (Ondo and Osun state Camp) 2013
- Igbara-Oke Youth Empowerment Summit (I-Yes 2012) Igbara-Oke, Nigeria.
- Nationality: Nigerian
- State: Ondo State
- Home Town: Igbara-Oke
- Marital status: Single
- Sex: Male
- Date of Birth: May 10, 198x
- Contact Address: P. O Box 10,
- Seyi Awobadejo
Cordinator, Wisdom Training Centre, Abeokuta, Nigeria. 080xxxx
- Oludare Mudasiru
CEO, Depth Consult, Lagos, Nigeria. 080xxxx
- Prof. A. Olayinka
Department of Soil Science,
Obafemi Awolowo, University, Ile Ife, Nigeria. 080xxx
- What exactly is the Solution to the Poor Tertiary Education in Nigeria? New Schools or Refurbishing of Old ones? - May 17, 2017
- The Challenge of the Average Nigerian Undergraduate and How it can be Solved - May 17, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Skills is More Important than Certificate in Getting Jobs In Nigeria - April 25, 2017