Apply for 2022 Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa and win up to N5million Grant
About Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton
Launched in 2019, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton program is the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry offered by Access Bank’s W Initiative. The program in its maiden edition provided a free mini-MBA certification for 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as financial grants worth N9Million to the top 5 applicants. This it did in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group). Subsequently, the program was extended to 10 other African countries where Access Bank’s W initiative has its presence. The program has since provided mini-MBA to 200 women entrepreneurs across Africa. This year hosts the 4th season of the program and seeks to provide mini-MBA certification to another 100 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as grants worth over N16Million Naira to WSMEs
FC certified Mini-MBA
& up to N5m grant
Are you a woman who owns and runs her business?
- Is your business innovative?
- What about some expert training to help grow your business?
- How about a grant to expand your business?
if you have answered YES to any of these questions, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton 2022 is for you
Application closes August 19th, 2022
PROCESS TO GETTING REWARDED
pitch your business
Click here to apply
- Apply for 2022 Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa and win up to N5million Grant - July 13, 2022
- Apply for Academy For Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) 2022 - March 31, 2022
- Who is a Fresh Graduate? - May 27, 2021